Taping with Leukotape K can achieve pain reduction, improved lymph drainage, improved blood circulation and mechanical correction. The latex-free and skin-friendly tape promotes the body's own healing process while allowing complete freedom of movement
Leukotape K features a wave pattern adhesive to allow air to circulate and preserve full mobility. The adhesive kinesiology tape is indicated for use with headaches, back pain, lymphedema, and muscular pain. Designed for personal and professional use, the protective liner on the adhesive side offers extended durability for long-term wear.
Prevents Muscle Tightness and Cramps
Originally designed to treat pain and discomfort, the thin elastic tape helps improve strength, coordination and proprioception. The air circulation keeps the muscles from over-stimulating, preventing tightness and muscle cramps. Easy to stretch, the tape works ideally with the skin‘s natural elasticity.
Extended Durability for Long-Term Wear
The tape is applied using specific techniques, over and around muscles to give support without affecting the range of motion. The backing material is hard-wearing yet skin-friendly cotton to promote high user comfort. Easy to apply and remove, the tape is durable for up to one week‘s use, even while participating in sports and showering.
- Extremely thin and skin-friendly
- Wave pattern adhesive can support the therapeutic effect
- Stretchable works ideally with the skin‘s natural elasticity
- Protective liner for better handling
- Polyacrylate adhesive for reliable adhesion
- Backing material of cotton, hardwearing and skin-friendly
- Patient-oriented and patient-friendly
- High user comfort
- Durable for up to one week‘s use
- Sports and showering present no problem
- Easy to remove
Nappi Code: None