OrthoSole insoles provide the perfect fit, just for you. Their patented system of the self-customisable arch and metatarsal pieces gives you a support combination to let you adapt your OrthoSole products to match your foot, body and lifestyle.
The OrthoSole® range of orthotic insoles works through their patented, customisable arch and metatarsal design. These high quality, innovative insoles provide a perfect solution for clinicians looking for an effective ‘Fit and Go’ solution.
The benefits of the OrthoSole® insoles stretch far beyond simply improving posture and ensuring a comfortable fit. As well as easing heel impact, stabilising the ankle joints and relieving pressure points during movement, the unique shape and fabric of the OrthoSole® insoles also help keep feet cool, dry and free from odour.
- Available in UK Shoe Sizes
- Patented system of removable support pads
- Provide various support combinations for the arch and metatarsals to ensure the best possible fit and comfort.
- Multi-adjustments provide a bespoke insole offering, reducing patient waiting times and follow-up clinic visits.
- The insole contains a unique, 3mm high-performance Poron® layer across the whole insole, providing unparalleled shock absorbency. This layer conforms to the shape of the foot to re-distribute pressure.
- OrthoSole® incorporates an abrasion-resistant, anti-microbial fabric for the top cover eliminating bacteria that cause foot odour, and keeping the feet cooler and drier.
- Each OrthoSole® insole has three sets of the arch and metatarsal pads with three different densities (soft, medium, and firm) to allow the wearer to choose from 9 different combinations. Each pad is held firmly in place by Velcro® on the underside of the insole.
- The Poron® heel insert eases the impact and provides shock absorbency during heel strike.
- A thermoplastic component helps stabilise the ankle joint during a foot strike. It guides the foot throughout the ground contact from heel to toe.
- The thin profile of these insoles allows them to be used with all standard footwear.
Nappi Code: 1018510-001