TheraBand Flexbar works to improve upper extremities, reducing muscle soreness and joint pain through bending, twisting, or oscillating the resistance bar. The non-surgical option to increasing strength and endurance replaces many traditional tools including splints, bands, braces, and straps.
Clinically proven to increase the strength of tendons by 72% for tennis elbow patients, this is an ideal handgrip trainer for recovering from epicondylitis. The resistance training bar is widely used for forearm and grip strengthening exercises that tone and build muscles. Some of these exercises include wrist abduction, thumb strengthening, eccentric twists, and soft tissue manipulation. The flexbar is designed for the rehabilitation of tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, tendonitis, and many other upper extremity conditions.
TheraBand Flexbar is available in four progressive resistance levels all measuring 30.5cm in length:
- Yellow requires 2.7Kg of force to bend in a U-shape,
- Red requires 4.5Kg of force to bend in a U-shape
- Green requires 6.8Kg of force to bend in a U-shape
- Blue requires 11.3Kg of force to bend in a U-shape
The low resistance levels are ideal for hand grip and wrist strengthening for hand and wrist therapy. The high resistance levels are ideal for tennis elbow or golfer’s elbow pain relief.
- TheraBand Flexbar is a durable resistance hand and wrist exerciser with a ridged texture for enhanced grip during use
- Lightweight and portable, the twist bar is easy to pack and take with you to perform exercises on-the-go
- Ideal for individuals with tennis elbow/golfer’s elbow, tendonitis, and medial epicondylitis
- Color-coded resistance levels are suitable for improving grip and forearm strength in all ages, ranging from youths to seniors to elite athletes
- For easy grip and motor control, the flexbar measures 12” long and varies in diameter and forces of strength required to perform exercises
Nappi Code: None