Synergy Snap Electrodes are used with muscle stimulation devices. Synergy electrodes are coated with a medical-grade adhesive, developed to stick to skin.
These disposable Synergy snap electrodes provide the same signal transmission as reusable electrodes, with added convenience and hygiene. Each peel-and-stick has four electrodes on and each electrode is pre-gelled. Use for TENS, IF, muscle stimulator and more (for connection with snap-on cables only and not for wire pin or slide on style).
- Clean and dry the skin in the prescribed area thoroughly with soap and water prior to the application of electrodes.
- Insert the lead wire into the pin connector in the pre-wired electrodes.
- Remove the electrodes from the protective liner and apply the electrodes firmly to the treatment site.
- Lift at the edge of electrodes and peel; do not pull on the lead wires because it may damage the electrodes.
- Place the electrodes on the liner and remove the lead wire by twisting and pulling at the same time.
- Between uses, store the electrodes in the resealed bag in a cool dry place.
- It may be helpful to improve the repeated application by spreading a few drops of cold water over the adhesive and turning the surface up to air dry. Saturation with water will reduce the adhesive properties.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- The electrodes should be discarded when they are no longer adhering.
- The electrodes are intended for single patient use only.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Read the instruction for use of self-adhesive electrodes before application.
When to replace your electrodes:
- Electrode pads will last for 25 to 30 uses or more depending on the amount of oil on your skin. It's always a good idea to wipe your skin clean prior to use.
- Replace your pads when they no longer stick to your skin.
- If the sticky side is covered in lint.
- When you notice the recruitment of muscle is starting to diminish or becomes slightly uncomfortable.
What is Included:
- 4 x 5cm Square electrode pads.
Nappi Code: 286731-001