Tensoplast® Low Allergy EAB is a porous elastic adhesive bandage, made from a high-quality extensible cloth, providing firm and controlled compression and strong support. The reliable adhesive keeps the bandage firmly adhered to even throughout lengthy treatment.
Combining a specially formulated porous adhesive and a superior woven cloth, Tensoplast® Low Allergy (LA) provides an unrivalled level of quality performance trusted patient comfort and compliance. The woven cotton bandage, combines the gentleness of a skin-friendly, high-performance, acrylic adhesive, with sufficient tension properties to provide firm, consistent support. Tensoplast's superior stretch and regain provide firm, controlled compression and support.
Tensoplast® Elastic Adhesive Bandages was formerly known as Elastoplast.
Available in the following sizes:
- Skin-friendly: Suitable for sensitive skin
- 100% Cotton substrate makes it Cool and comfortable
- High-quality extensible fabric made of high-twist cotton yarns: Superior stretch and regain properties provide good conformability
- Porous, zinc-oxide adhesive allows the skin to breathe: bandage remains securely in place with continuous reliable adhesion
- Soft, non-fraying edges
- Distinctive central line: Encourages accurate overlap during application
- Easy application to conform around a variety of body contours:
accurate application to maintain the stability of an injured joint or ligament
- 50mm x 4.5m,
- 75mm x 4.5m
- 100mm x 4.5m
Nappi Code: None