Suction catheters are medical devices used to extract bodily secretions, such as mucus or saliva from the upper airway. A suction catheter connects to a suction machine or collection canister.
Suction catheters are flexible; long tubes are used to remove respiratory secretions from the mouth and airways. The purpose of suctioning is to keep the airway clear of secretions and prevent plugging.
- Atraumatic, soft, and rounded open tip with two lateral eyes.
- Soft, frosted, and kink resistant PVC tubing.
- Colour coded connector for easy identification of size.
- Extra smooth low friction surface tubing, which facilitates easy intubation.
- Single peel pack, sterile, and ready to use.
Nappi Code: 640269 – 001