Long-lasting self-adhesive electrodes are re-usable and compatible with most TENS, EMS, and IFT units.
These carbon film electrodes provide comfortable and effective stimulation through the unique silver printed conductor. Their flexible, yet sturdy construction offers increased durability and ease of removal. The soft and conformable lead wire connectors offer a superior grip to the lead wire pin.
- Clean and dry the skin at the prescribed area thoroughly with soap and water prior to the application of electrodes.
- Insert the lead wire into the pin connector in the pre-wired electrodes.
- Remove the electrodes from the protective liner and apply the electrodes firmly to the treatment site.
- Lift at the edge of electrodes and peel; do not pull on the lead wires because it may damage the electrodes.
- Place the electrodes on the liner and remove the lead wire by twisting and pulling at the same time.
- Between uses, store the electrodes in the resealed bag in a cool dry place.
- It may be helpful to improve the repeated application by spreading a few drops of cold water over the adhesive and turn the surface up to air dry. Saturation with water will reduce the adhesive properties.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- The electrodes should be discarded when they are no longer adhering.
- The electrodes are intended for single patient use only.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Read the instruction for use of self-adhesive electrodes before application.
When to replace your electrodes:
- Electrode pads will last for 25 to 30 uses or more depending on the amount of oil on your skin. It's always a good idea to wipe your skin clean prior to use.
- Replace your pads when they no longer stick to your skin.
- If the sticky side is covered in lint.
- When you notice the recruitment of muscle is starting to diminish or becomes slightly uncomfortable.
What is Included:
- 4 x 10cm Rectangular electrode pads.
Nappi Code: 491174-001
**Please note that the actual product may vary from the image displayed