The Suction ASPIRA is a professional surgical aspirator, for medical and surgical use.
Suitable for use in health care facilities such as hospitals, for home care and for pharyngeal suctioning. In compliance with ISO 10079-1 Standard. The declared flow has been tested and validated by TUEV Rheinland. The case is built with top quality plastics, ensuring robustness during heavy-duty and at the same time reducing weight for easier transport through the conveniently integrated handle. The bottle holder can be placed on the right or on the left side of the device, it houses a one-litre graduated PC bottle. This and the silicone connection tubes can be sterilised for optimum hygiene. It fits a hydrophobic antibacterial high-efficiency filter.
- Suitable for use in health care facilities such as hospitals, for home care and for pharyngeal suctioning.
- The pump is directly connected to the outside to prevent seepage into the unit due to condensation or an abnormal suction carried out with no filter applied.
- Hygienically protected and easily sanitizable and regenerable with simple maintenance.
- The compartment to store the connection hoses can be easily removed and sanitized.
- The patented ASPICOMFORT system allows fine control of the suction level.
- The vacuum regulator knob permits to adjustment of the vacuum level shown on the gauge without impairing the flow and thus ensuring the best possible comfort to the patient during treatment.
Why Choose the Aspira 13L:
- Adjustable vacuum level
- Bottle holder
- Sterilisable bottle and tubes
- Heavy duty
- Real flow 13.5 LPM for the AS01P00 Aspira model
What is Included:
- 1 x Suction Aspira 13.5L
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Set of 3 Suction Pipes
- 1 x 1L Suction Bottle
- 1 x User Manual
Nappi Code: 243491-001
This unit comes with a 3-year warranty. The warranty applies to the unit only. The warranty does not apply to any of the accessories.