The stainless steel finger goniometer is used by healthcare professionals to measure the ROM of the finger joints in a variety of settings.
The stainless steel finger goniometer is a medical device used to measure the range of motion (ROM) of the finger joints. It is made of durable stainless steel and has two opposing 180° scales marked in 5° increments. The linear scales on the arms are in inches and centimeters. The goniometer is easy to use and can be used to measure the ROM of all finger joints, including the metacarpophalangeal (MP) joints, the proximal interphalangeal (PIP) joints, and the distal interphalangeal (DIP) joints.
- Accurately measure the range of motion for small joints with the Stainless Steel Finger Goniometer 14cm
- Made with high-quality stainless steel for durability and longevity
- Opposing 180° to 30° scales in 5° increments allow for precise measurements
- Ideal for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and hand rehabilitation
- The compact size and easy-to-use design make it perfect for on-the-go use
- Helps track progress and monitor improvements over time
- Suitable for both clinical and home use
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a 1-Year warranty from the date of purchase.