Omron Long Life Pads are for use with all Omron TENS devices. These pads are easy to apply with no messy gels or creams required.
Omron Long Life Pads for Electro-Therapy Pain Relief TENS Unit are soft, durable, comfortable electrodes that gently adhere to the skin. These pads are versatile and intelligently designed for larger muscle pain and stick to all body areas, including the lower back, hips, thighs, arms, knees and elbows. Exclusively used with Omron Electrotherapy TENS Units, the electrode cords snap easily on each pad. It is safe and effective for home use.
- Note: For use only with Omron Electrotherapy Pain Relief Pro TENS Units
- Clean and dry the skin in the prescribed area thoroughly with soap and water before applying electrodes.
- Insert the lead wire into the pin connector in the pre-wired electrodes.
- Remove the electrodes from the protective liner and apply the electrodes firmly to the treatment site.
- Lift at the edge of electrodes and peel; do not pull on the lead wires because it may damage the electrodes.
- Place the electrodes on the liner and remove the lead wire by twisting and pulling simultaneously.
- Between uses, store the electrodes in the resealed bag in a cool, dry place.
- It may be helpful to improve the repeated application by spreading a few drops of cold water over the adhesive and turning the surface up to air dry. Saturation with water will reduce the adhesive properties.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- The electrodes should be discarded when they are no longer adhering.
- The electrodes are intended for single patient use only.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Read the instruction for the use of self-adhesive electrodes before application.
When to replace your electrodes:
- Electrode pads will last for 150 uses or less, depending on the amount of oil on your skin. It's always a good idea to wipe your skin clean before use.
- Replace your pads when they no longer stick to your skin.
- If the sticky side is covered in lint.
- When you notice muscle recruitment is starting to diminish or becomes slightly uncomfortable.
What is Included:
- 2 x 8.9cm x 10cm electrode pads with snap connection
- 1 x Pad holder
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Quick start guide/pad placement guide
Nappi Code: 169142-001