If an ankle brace is easy to put and take off, you’re more likely to wear it when you’re supposed to. That’s the genius behind the ATF® 3 Ankle Brace. Not only will it help prevent you from rolling your ankle. The ATF3 Ankle Brace is lighter, less bulky, more comfortable, and easier to get on and off.
Inversion sprains or ankle rollovers account for approximately 85% of ankle sprains. Mueller has now redesigned their original patented ATF Ankle Brace to launch the new ATF 3 Ankle Brace. The patented straps self-adjust inside to support the ATF (anterior ) Ligament to help protect against "rolling the ankle" without restricting jumping, speed and agility. The Mueller ATF 3 Ankle Brace is a medium-high level ankle support designed to provide support to weak ankles and to prevent turning over on the ankle, sprained ankles and ankle instability. Lightweight and comfortable, with a soft comfort mesh over the ankle bone to allow air movement and maximum comfort. With flexible "J" shape stays and an inner ATF strap that auto-adjusts to fit as you tighten and lace up to offer increased but comfortable support. Bi-directional elastic at the rear of the brace over the Achilles tendon area allows support without restriction for running, jumping and kicking. With improved flattened laces for a smooth pull through the improved eyelets, this lace-up ankle brace can be tightened to an individual's needs and is universal fitting for either foot, allowing you to have one ankle support for either foot.
- Patented Internal Strapping: Auto-adjusts to help prevent you from rolling your ankle
- Improved Lacing: Faster lacing plus more comfort across the top of your foot
- Re-engineered Stabilizers: Firm support while allowing a full range of movement
- Comfort Mesh: Vented fabric helps manage heat and moisture
- Wear brace over the sock.
- Pull the brace firmly onto the foot.
- Lace to the top and then retighten for a tight, comfortable fit.
- Relace as necessary to maintain support.
- Provide support and protection to weak, injured, or arthritic ankles
Measurements based on shoe size. If between sizes, order the smaller size. (UK Shoe Size)
Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Nappi Code: None