The HT Pedal Exerciser can be used for physical therapy/rehabilitation and general fitness workouts. It allows the user to work out in different places, such as at work, living room, etc. It can be used for leg and/or arm exercises.
The HT Pedal Exerciser provides low-impact activity to help increase muscle strength, tone, durability, and blood circulation to the upper and lower body. Ideal for strengthening the leg muscles for rehabilitation from an injury or post-surgery. The exercise peddler can also be used for a vitalizing upper-body exercise routine.
The pedal exerciser is suitable for use with the hands or feet. Place on a tabletop for an upper-body cardiovascular workout or upper-extremity rehabilitation. Work out while you work while placing the pedaling exerciser underneath your desk. Four rubber pads help prevent sliding and protect the floor.
A tension knob can be adjusted to provide for a more challenging workout or rehabilitation program when needed. Commercial-grade design is durable to deliver dependable performance and easy maintenance.
- This device offers low-impact exercise that tones and strengthens the upper and lower body
- The resistance knob allows the user to increase the level of difficulty as their strength increases
- Features rubber feet allow the peddler to remain in place while on a hard floor surface or a table-top
- Specially designed to improve blood circulation using a pedal mechanism similar to riding a bike
- Assists greater muscle tone through increased leg movement
- Foot straps prevent feet from slipping off the pedals
What is in the Box:
- 1 x Pedal Exerciser Unit
- 1 x User Manual
**This unit comes pre-assembled.
Nappi Code: None