EverCryo range provides cold compression therapy. It is effective in the treatment of pain, inflammation and swelling.
Compression therapy is recommended following surgery to help speed up healing and prevent blood clots. The application of external pressure means less fluid is able to accumulate in the knee, reducing the incidence of swelling; compression also helps to strengthen vein support and ensure good venous return. It is also recommended to those who have sustained an injury to help bring down swelling and facilitate healing. People suffering from the chronic venous disease are the main candidates for compression therapy, but it is also a recommended treatment for sprains, strains and joint damage.
Compression and cold compresses are highly effective at promoting healing and greatly reducing swelling, but usually, compression therapy and cold therapy have been separate treatments employed independently of one another. With the Cryotherapy Compression Ankle Wrap, you get all the benefits of cold therapy combined with medical compression all in one! So, how does it work?
The Evercryo Cold Therapy System (purchased separately) is a pressurised water container that attaches to your Ankle wrap and fills it with ice-cold water. As it fills, it expands and tightens around the injured area becoming a compression garment. The set-up takes just a few minutes when you are familiar with the process, so you can start feeling the benefits right away.
- Cryotherapy compression ankle wrap to reduce pain and swelling, improve circulation and promote faster healing
- A revolutionary method of physical therapy that combines two effective treatments into one device
- Long-lasting cooling that gives you up to 8 hours of cryotherapy
- One size fits all ankle wrap for use by the whole family
- Perfect therapy for common ankle pain caused by muscular injury or tendon damage, and suitable for use following surgery or to alleviate pain caused by arthritis.
Nappi Code: None
This model carries a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the unit only. The warranty does not apply to any of the accessories.