These Adjustable Elbow Crutches feature contoured moulded handles that evenly distribute pressure across the palm of the hand, contributing to the user's ease of operation and comfort.
As a common medical mobility aid, crutches are used to help transfer weight from the legs to the upper body. They are generally used when individuals cannot use one or both of their legs to support their weight for various reasons, such as with injuries or disabilities. The Aluminium Elbow Crutch is manufactured from light, yet robust aluminium. The crutch is manufactured with closed cuffs and a contoured handle. The Aluminium Elbow crutch is also adjustable from hand to floor length.
- Made from lightweight aluminium
- Heavy-duty weight capacity for Permanent User
- Adjustable height between hand and floor
- Ergonomically shaped handle for additional comfort
- Angled neck reduces strain on wrists
- A closed armband allows the user to retain the crutch on their arm when the handle is released
- Non-marking, slip-resistant rubber tips
- Sold as a single unit and not as a pair
Available in three sizes:
- Adult dimensions (max weight 120kg):
70.2cm - 90.5cm (handle to ground)
- Youth dimensions (max weight 80kg):
50.3cm - 70.5cm (handle to ground)
- Paediatric dimensions (max weight 60kg):
40.5cm - 60.9cm (handle to ground)
Nappi Code: 1043560-001
This unit comes with a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase.
Please note that this is a NON-STOCK item. Estimated delivery for this item is 2 - 3 weeks.