The BIMS Digital 5-Position Grip Dynamometer by Baseline represents the latest and greatest technology applied to a familiar product.
Introducing load-cell digital technology. A more accurate, repeatable, and consistent measurement mechanic compared to the standard hydraulic dynamometer. With this new digital application, BIMS dynamometers are hydraulic oil-free, and all functions do not require moving parts that are prone to breaking or leaking.
- Adjustable 5-position handles that fit all hand sizes and enable testing at various grip positions.
- Simple and easy to use, just press select to begin the test and delete to reset the test to zero.
- Saves time by calculating mean, SD, COV, and other statistics all in this feature-packed device.
- Designed for both strong and weak patients.
- Tests are shown in real-time, with strength readings being displayed in both pounds and kilograms.
- Extended testing capacity can measure grip strength up to 135 kg.
- The clinic model is ideal for clinic practitioners to perform timed tests which are calculated and saved on the device.
- The preset Max Force, Quick, and General Strength protocols provide the necessary tests in a clinical setting.
- Results are shown on a fully colored LCD screen that is easy to read.
- Results are stored either on the device itself or transferred to your local PC.
- The BIMS dynamometer is also Bluetooth-enabled for connection to future applications.
- With an included fitted foam carrying case and user manual, you have all the tools you need to measure grip strength.
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 1 Year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is only on the unit and does not cover any accessories.