Tone Loop resistance loops give your body an effective workout at home or at the gym. They provide adequate resistance to train your muscles and take up minimal floor space so they are a smart buy for people who work out at home often.
Working out and getting fit doesn’t require a gym membership. With a few workout bands, you can build a total-body routine that burns calories, tones your muscles, and is gentle on your joints. Tone loops come in various lengths, strengths, and sizes to meet your individual needs. Since they act as external resistance, you can strengthen every muscle in your body. Plus, they’re portable, which means no more excuses for missing a workout, even when you’re away from home. Just fold them up and toss them in your bag or purse.
- Tone Loops can be used for various applications and is ideal for lower body exercises.
- Can increase balance, strength, and flexibility
- Muscle groups and tendons can be stretched and strengthened
- Various levels of resistance offer a gradual challenge and aid in building muscle strength
Tone Loops come in various colours, representing a specific strength. See below:
- Yellow (Light) for Beginners
- Green (Medium) for Beginners & Intermediate users
- Red (Medium-Heavy) for Intermediate users
- Blue (Heavy) for Intermediate & Advanced users
- Black (Extra Heavy)for Advanced users
Tone Loops also come in two different widths:
Nappi Code: None