Terry covers allow therapeutic heat to penetrate without burning the skin. Hook and loop fasteners keep moist heat packs in place.
To protect the user from the very hot moist heat pack, all moist heat packs must be applied with either a hot pack cover or a heavy towel completely wrapped around the pack. The terry cloth hot pack cover allows therapeutic moist heat to penetrate without burning the skin. Hook and loop fasteners keep moist heat packs in place. A soft microfiber finish gives a comfortable feel. Covers are machine washable.
- Ensure easy and effective hot pad treatments.
- Durable terry cloth construction is machine washable for easy maintenance.
- Multiple sizes enable easy accommodation for a variety of needs.
- Six layers of terry cloth are comfortable and soft against the skin.
- Covers make hot and cold therapy more comfortable for the patient.
Standard: 69.9cm x 49.5cm
Nappi Code: None