Therabody revolutionises pneumatic compression with the all-new RecoveryAir product line, the future of pressure massage.
Therabody works on the concept that not all systems are created equal and may have the same features and specifications but may have a different quality outcome. They strive to work towards quality and precise outcomes.
RecoveryAir JetBoots makes recovery more convenient than ever without the need for cords. It eliminates the external pump and tubes, replacing them with integrated motors packed into a sleek, compact design for easy storage and on-the-go recovery. One-touch controls on the boots make for fast and easy use. With FastFlush Technology, RecoveryAir JetBoots reach the optimal point for a complete and rapid pressure release in just 60 seconds–making it 2-3x faster than competitors for quick recovery. Ultra-portable, convenient and fast.
The ultimate convenient feature is to be able to control the whole system through the palm of your hand with a Smartphone enabling you to set up routines and customize the programmes that suites you best. Giving you the option of an extensive variety of programmes.
Wireless Compression Boots
Each boot eliminates the external pump and tubes, replacing them with integrated motors packed into a sleek, compact design. With a battery life of 240 minutes, these boots are ultra-portable.
Precise Pressure Technology
RecoveryAir’s exclusive TruGrade Technology helps apply precise pressure through a true negative gradient airflow, starting from your feet and moving toward your heart, to temporarily increase circulation to the treated area.
Faster Cycles. Faster Recovery
Complete one full boot inflation and deflation cycle in just 60 seconds via our FastFlush Technology. This is 2-3x faster than competitors.
Custom Control Application
Our system lets you set your desired pressure for every session and monitors it according to the size of the limb being treated. Adjust your settings in the Therabody App via Bluetooth.
Safer, Hygienic Design
Our unique four internal overlapping chamber design creates a single contact surface, which provides a hygienic, easy-to-clean boot interior.
- Total control of your recovery through a Smartphone.
- 4 Time intervals (20, 40, 60, and continuous)
- 4 Chambers with overlapping technology
- 2 Customisable programs for self-guided treatments
- Basic program sharing with your friends through the use of the Therabody App
- My Recovery Stats tracking to keep updated with what you do.
- Bluetooth connectivity via the Therabody App
- 240 minutes of battery life
What is Included:
- 2 x RecoveryAir compression boots with integrated pumps
- 1 x 36W Charger - jack port
- 1 x Splitter charging cord
- 1 x Boots pouch
- Medium - 110 cm (L) x 2 cm (W) x 38.3 cm (H) | 2.00 kg (per single boot)
- Large - 118 cm (L) x 2 cm (W) x 38.3 cm (H) | 2.03 kg (per single boot)
- Precision: Adjustable Range (20-100 mmHg) in increments of 25 mmHg*
- Gradient Type: Full Negative
- Decompression: Full and Rapid Release
- Cycle Time: 60-second full flush (2-3x the speed of competitors) Material: Medical-grade coated fabric
- * Adjustable pressure changes via the Therabody app in increments of 5mmHg
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 1 Year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is only on the unit and does not cover any accessories.