TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops deliver versatility and ease of use that change how people experience exercise and rehab. It's all in the loops, which are versatile, simple, and inspiring. In a 2015 study, users sampled preferred CLX by 96% over traditional resistance bands.
Hypoallergenic Resistance Bands
The TheraBand CLX Resistance Band with Loops is a groundbreaking latex-free, powderless professional-grade resistance training band. The specially designed rubber allows almost anyone to use these bands as part of their rehabilitation process or training regimen. These rubber resistance bands are perfect for people with latex allergies or hospitals, offices, or facilities that have a “no latex policy”.
Perform Exercises Never Before Possible
With the TheraBand CLX Resistance Band with Loops, you can perform exercises that were never before possible. The patent-pending CLX-Consecutive Loops allow you to simultaneously perform upper and lower body exercises, opening up various new possibilities for your next resistance workout. Find the exercise perfect for you in whatever grip style you want, whether closed or open hand, no grip, or holding objects with resistance.
Free, Integrated Exercise App
Every TheraBand CLX Resistance Band with Loops includes a free CLX App. This app provides you with an exclusive exercise library and unique support tools designed to enhance any rehab or training program. Personalize your workouts with various new strength and resistance exercises that target muscle groups and joints like never before.
- Latex-free, powderless resistance band used for rehabilitation and resistance training by athletes, patients, practitioners, athletic trainers, physical therapists, and many more
- Provides multiple, unique grip options and enables the user to perform open & close handgrip, object holding with resistance, and no-grip-required exercises.
- Enables the user to perform workouts previously impossible, such as simultaneous upper and lower body exercises, opening amazing possibilities for athletes, rehabilitation, and at-home training
- Seven levels of resistance for customizable workouts and rehabilitation regimens that offer increasing difficulty with each new level
- Free integrated CLX App provides you with an exclusive exercise library to enhance your rehab or training program with the CLX Resistance Bands at home, in the gym, or on the go.
Theraband Resistance bands come in various colours, representing a certain strength. See below:
- Yellow (Light) for Beginners
- Red (Medium) for Beginners & Intermediate users
- Green (Heavy) for Intermediate users
- Blue (Extra Heavy) for Intermediate & Advanced users
- Black (Special Heavy) Advanced users
- Silver (Super Heavy) for Advanced Plus users
- Gold (Max) For Advanced Plus users
Resistance at 100% Elongation:
- Yellow: 1.3Kg (Resistance Increase: 25%)
- Red: 1.7Kg (Resistance Increase: 25%)
- Green: 2.1Kg (Resistance Increase: 25%)
- Blue: 2.6Kg (Resistance Increase: 25%)
- Black: 3.3Kg (Resistance Increase: 25%)
- Silver: 4.6Kg (Resistance Increase: 40%)
- Gold: 6.5Kg (Resistance Increase: 40%)
Nappi Code: None