Theraband Latex Resistance Bands are designed to help users rehabilitate injuries, improve functional living and enhance athletic performance.
Theraband Latex Resistance Bands are designed to help users rehabilitate injuries, improve functional living and enhance athletic performance. The elastic exercise bands provide both positive and negative force on muscles and joints to help stretch, tone and condition all major muscle groups. These training bands are best used before working out to enhance stretches and prime the muscles for strenuous exercises.
Progressive Resistance System
The Theraband colour-coded resistance system allows users to track their progress from one level to the next easily. The exercise resistance bands come in levels that range from Light (1Kg) to Elite (6.5Kg). This pull-force tested system ensures users can increase the difficulty of their workouts over time to tone muscles and recover from injuries.
Rehab & Condition Muscles
Choosing what you recover with when rehabilitating injuries is just as important as how you recover. The right exercise equipment is vital for recovering from any injury, large or small, and increasing strength, range of motion, and flexibility. Easily store THERABAND exercise bands for on-the-go personal and professional use.
- Suitable for any fitness level at the gym, at home, or on the go
- Increase strength, flexibility, & ROM through effective workouts
- Contain latex; not suitable for those with latex sensitivities
Theraband Resistance bands come in various colours, representing a certain strength. See below:
- Yellow (Light) for Beginners
- Red (Medium) for Beginners & Intermediate users
- Green (Heavy) for Intermediate users
- Blue (Extra Heavy) for Intermediate & Advanced users
- Black (Special Heavy) Advanced users
- Silver (Super Heavy)for Advanced Plus users
The TheraBand Resistance Bands also come in two different lengths:
Nappi Code: None