Detailed overview of the anatomy of the lungs, larynx and paranasal sinuses, with information on the function of the respiratory system.
This laminated respiratory system poster by the Anatomical Chart Company provides a great introduction to the anatomy of the lungs. Covering the complete respiratory system from the frontal sinus to the diaphragm.
- Lungs and conducting system (main image)
- Anterior and lateral view of the paranasal sinuses
- Close up view of the respiratory mucosa
- Larynx - views of the muscles and cartilage
- Anterior and posterior views of the bronchopulmonary segments.
- Structure of intrapulmonary airways
- Cross-section of alveolus
- Explanation of the conducting system, lungs and pleurae, ventilation and gas exchange.
This laminated chart is great for learning or teaching the anatomy and function of the lungs and respiratory system. Detailed labelling will help students to learn complex anatomical terminology.
This Respiratory System poster has been laminated to ensure that it will be long-lasting, and the poster can be written on and wiped off with non-permanent markers.
Size: 51cm (W) x 66cm (L)
Nappi Code: None