The Mueller “The One Premium” Ankle Brace is very light and low profile ankle support but still offers great stability. It features adjustable straps that wrap around the ankle and pull tight into a stirrup, simulating figure-of-eight taping, to protect against both inversion and eversion ankle sprains.
With its improved fit and slender profile, The ONE Ankle Brace Premium feels like having your ankle professionally taped by an athletic trainer. It’s a reliable way to help prevent common ankle injuries when you’re playing, including ankle strains. The ONE Premium Ankle Brace is also great for rehabbing inversion ankle sprains and eversion ankle sprains off the court. The secure fit helps support your ankle by slightly restricting awkward and irregular movements to encourage healing.
The Mueller “The One Premium” Ankle Brace is fantastic support for those recovering from a fracture or a break, as this allows the ankle to move backwards and forwards, as it should naturally, but does an excellent job of preventing any rolling during movement. Those who have weak or torn ligaments, chronic ankle instability or hypermobility in the ankle would benefit from the Mueller “The One Premium” Ankle Support.
If you are looking for support without rigid plastic splints or supports, but still provide an excellent level of support, the Mueller “The One Premium” Ankle support would be perfect. Great for sports where shin pads are used.
- Speed Lacing System: Quickly cinch boot for a snug, comfortable fit
- Figure 8 Strapping: Adjust compression and tension around your ankle
- Exclusive Comfort Band: Hugs your plantar fascia and arch for stability
- Grip Texture: Reduces slippage inside your shoe
- Breathable fabric: Reduces moisture build-up between skin and brace
- Ballistic Nylon Boot: Forms a durable, bulk-free fit that also helps manage moisture
- Fully open laces and slip brace over the sock on the left or right foot.
- Pull laces tight and evenly on each side.
- Adjust Anti-Slip Side Straps on each side until comfortable.
- Pull top elastic finishing straps around to the front until comfortably tight and fastened together.
For an Inversion Sprain
- Wrap the OUTSIDE Anti-Slip Side Strap over the top of the ankle to the inside of the foot and then under the arch upward to the outside of your foot to secure the OUTSIDE brace loop.
- Wrap the INSIDE Anti-Slip Side Strap over the top of the ankle to the outside of the foot and then under your foot upward to the inside to secure the INSIDE brace loop.
For an Eversion Sprain:
- Wrap the INSIDE Anti-Slip Side Strap over the top of the ankle to the inside of the foot and then under the arch upward to the outside of your foot to secure to the INSIDE brace loop.
- Wrap the OUTSIDE Anti-Slip Side Strap over the top of the ankle to the outside of the foot and then under your foot upward to the inside to secure the OUTSIDE brace loop.
- Provides advanced support and protection for weak, injured, or unstable ankles. Helps protect from injury or re-injury.
Measurements based on shoe size. If between sizes, order the smaller size.
UK Shoe Size 10-12
Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Antimicrobial treatment helps protect the brace against odor, staining, and deterioration caused by bacteria and microorganisms. The treatment does not extend protection to the skin.
Nappi Code: 1066044-001