Also known as "PhysioRolls," Peanut Balls are an important tool in therapy. They offer greater stability than regular, round therapy balls by limiting movement to forward and backwards.
This balance ball is preferred for use in a health setting. It can increase balance and coordination in those undergoing physical therapy and it can help improve posture and comfort for those who are pregnant while building up the pelvic floor. Peanut balance balls are different from normal balance balls in that they’re shaped like, you guessed it, a peanut. The oblong ball is larger on its two ends, with a dip in the middle, which provides added stability for users. Peanut balance balls are usually preferred by those who don’t have enough balance or skill to use a normal balance ball, such as children, the elderly or just beginners.
- Offers moderate instability; rolls in only one direction (forward and backwards).
- Smooth texture with small traction grooves.
- Commercial-grade construction.
- Durable with an anti-burst design.
- Ideal for kids and seniors.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Size: 60cm
- The Colour may vary from the actual picture.
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase.