The Synergy-C Podiatry Treatment Chair is an affordable, height adjustable electric chair that was designed for both the Podiatrist and Patient's comfort in mind.
The Synergy-C Podiatry Chair focuses on patient comfort, with armrests and an extended backrest that reaches head height. The midsection tilts to create a very natural seated position with the knees raised, allowing the professional to work comfortably. Back and leg sections adjust smoothly with gas-assist levers. Legs can be lifted and lowered independently. The chair swiftly converts to flat to allow for a recovery position.
- Extra-low seat height for easy entry of patients
- T Motion motor
- Retractable castors 50mm for excellent mobility and safety
- Sleek design with rounded frame legs
- Adjustable knee and backrest featuring double gas struts.
- Adjustable seat, rest featuring one electric motor.
- Able to lift up to 180kg working weight from its lowest height
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 3-year warranty on the frame, 1 year for upholstery, 5-year warranty on the Actuator, 2 years for the control box and 1-year warranty on all other parts.