When it comes to extracorporeal shock wave therapy it's no exaggeration to say that the Swiss Dolorclast system really is in a class of its own. The Swiss DolorClast® Smart20 now makes radial shock wave therapy even smarter.
Highly effective for treating a wide range of musculoskeletal problems and soft tissue injuries, the Swiss Dolorclast method has been setting new standards in orthopedic pain relief therapy since 1999 and has fast become a world leader. Specifically designed for orthopedic use, this innovative system offers everything that you need for fast and effective extracorporeal shockwave therapy (EST).
Treatment is gentle and effective with pneumatically developed shockwaves delivered directly to the area of pain. The high-pressure sound waves travel through the skin to stimulate the body's own healing powers. The frequency of the pulses can be adjusted where necessary in order to keep the treatment as short as possible. A treatment involving 2,000 pulses, for example, takes as little as 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- Effective, Easy & Economic
- FDA-Approved Shockwave Device
- Cavitation increases with frequency, down to 4 cm
- EVO BLUE:
- 15mm: Up to 0.18mJ/mm2
- 15mm focus: Up to 0.28mJ/mm2
- Touch 'n Go interface with LEDs
- Frequency: 4 / 8 / 12 / 20 Hz
- Air Pressure Range: 1.5 - 4 bar
- Impulse Range: 500 – 2500
- External Compressor
- Portable smart unit
- Has pre-set modes and programs
- Touch screen
- User-friendly Interface and sleek design
- Plug and Play
- Automatic restart of the treatment when the number of impulses reaches 0
- Tennis Elbow
- Shoulder Pain
- Golfer's Elbow
- Bursitis Trochanteric
- Patella Tip Syndrome
- Tibial Edge Syndrome
- Painful heel.
What is Included:
- Swiss DolorClast® Evo Blue handpiece
- Cart with Gel Bottle & Cable Holder
- Oil Compressor
Nappi Code: None
The overall warranty of the unit is 2 years. Only the maintenance kits in the handpiece have a lifetime limitation: 1 million impulses for the Evo Blue handpiece and 600’000 for the Power+ handpiece.