The Sensbalance MiniBoard combines interactive training software and exercise games with the well-known benefits of a conventional wobble board.
The Sensbalance MiniBoard combines interactive training software and exercise games with the well-known benefits of a conventional wobble board. This results in an innovative and very effective new product in the range of interactive balance products of Sensamove. With easily exchangeable accessories, the tilting angle and exercise difficulty can be customized. This makes the Miniboard a widely applicable training and therapy tool.
Standard a rubber accessory allowing tilting of 10˚ in all directions is supplied with the MiniBoard. Three other accessories are optional:
- A sturdy rubber accessory allowing tilting of approx. 15˚ in all directions
- A sturdy rubber accessory allowing tilting of approx. 20˚ in all directions
- A sturdy rubber accessory allowing tilting of approx. 15˚ in two directions (Front-Back, or Left-Right)
Fully functional Basic Sensbalance Software is included, which consists of basic measurement & recording biofeedback software and 18 therapy- exercise games.
- Wooden wobble board (diameter: 40cm)
- Made of high-quality birch wood with anti-slip coating
- Easily exchangeable rubber accessories using a magnetic click on system
- Including basic exercise software with measuring & archiving functions, for diagnosis and comparison purposes, to show improvements over time.
NMC Tests means Neuro Muscular Control tests, and it consists of a number of fully adjustable balance tests. The software calculates up to what point the person is able to perform within the outlines of the exercise, and it will give a score per test. The tests and their duration can be adjusted. Individually applicable and very handy! Once it is adjusted, the same test can be repeated by just pushing a button. Time and results are easy to compare with previous tests. Within this module, we find the following balance tests:
- Static Balance test (with visual feedback)
- Static Balance test (without visual feedback)
- Dynamic Balance test – Left/right
- Dynamic Balance test – Front/behind
- Dynamic Balance test – Cross/diagonally
- Dynamic Balance test – Ring
- Dynamic Balance test – Circle
NMC Tests works both with the Therapy Cushion as the MiniBoard, as well as with the 3D Cervical Trainer.
Tilt View & Pen View
In the case of the 3D Cervical Trainer, these exercises can be done both in Tilt View (Flection-Extension, Lateral Flection) and in Pen View (Flection Extension, Axial Rotation).
Fully adjustable balance exercises
During exercises, the cursor and the movement tracking can be made visible if so desired. The duration of each test can be set from 10 to 240 seconds. Every exercise can be adapted based on dimensions, orientations or relative distance to the middle. Each test can be turned into a proprioception exercise by turning off all visual feedback. Afterwards, a view of the movement track is available.
At the end of each test, the full movement track is automatically shown. Combined with a graphic view of the movement data and the different performance scores, this gives a sharp insight into Neuro Muscular Control.
What is in the box:
- 1 x Sensbalance MiniBoard
- 1 x 15˚ Tilt in all directions
- 1 x 20˚ Tilt in all directions
- 1 x 15˚ Tilt in two directions (Front-Back, or Left-Right)
- 1 x Sheet with activation keys
- 1 x Guidelines for installation
- 1 x Sensbalance Software CD
- 1 x 3m USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Sensbalance MiniBoard Manual
- 1 x User Guide
- Processor/CPU: Intel of at least 3GHz (1Core), 1.5GHZ (Dual-Core)
- System Memory: >2GB
- Video Card: Regular video card with DirectX 9 support
- Free Memory:
Saving User Data: 1GB (p/y)
- For Wireless: Windows 10, internal Bluetooth connector
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty does not include any of the accessories.