The Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer gives accurate grip strength readings without the patient being able to “feel” the handle move.
The Saehan Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer is designed for both routine screening and initial and ongoing evaluation of hand trauma. The adjustable handle can be placed in five grip positions from 35 to 87mm. This sealed hydraulic system features a dual-scale (pounds and kilograms), which read out the display isometric grip force from 0 to 90 kg. The maximum strength indicator remains after each reading until reset. The Saehan Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer is virtually leak-proof hydraulics and its isometric design ensures accurate, reproducible results and years of reliable service. Saehan Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer is built to last.
- Designed for reliable grip-force evaluations from 0 to 200lbs (0 to 90kg)
- Dual scale readout display, lb and kg
- Peak-hold needle automatically retains the highest reading until reset
- Handle easily adjusts 5 grip positions from 35 to 87mm - in 1.27cm increments to accommodate any hand size
- Includes carrying case
How to use the Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer:
- Set the adjustable handle to the desired spacing.
- Make sure the handle clip is located at the lowest (furthest) post from the gauge before moving the handle from one position to another.
- If you do not replace the handle in the correct position, inaccurate readings will result.
- Rotate the red peak needle counterclockwise to 0.
- Let the patient arrange the instrument so that it fits in the hand comfortably.
- Request that the patient squeeze with maximum strength.
- The peak-hold needle will automatically record the highest force exerted.
- After the patient has used the instrument, record the reading.
- Reset the peak-hold needle to zero before recording new readings.
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 2 Year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty is only on the unit and does not cover any accessories.