The Saehan Back-Leg-Chest Dynamometer measures a patient's back, leg, or chest strength.
The Saehan Back-Leg-Chest Dynamometer is designed to provide an effective solution for versatile muscle strength measurement in the back, legs, and chest. The strong measurement base provides secure footing for proper measurement and stable safety, while the chain length can be easily adjusted to accommodate users of all heights as well as enabling variance in the point of force application. The strength indicator remains at the subject's maximum reading until reset. Each dynamometer is constructed with durable, high-quality materials and comes complete with a protective carrying case for convenient storage and transport.
Scale measure to 660 lbs. or 300kg.
- Easily and effectively measures muscle strength in the legs, back, and chest.
- Chain length can be easily adjusted to accommodate height differences.
- Constructed with high-quality, durable materials to ensure longevity.
- The Strong measurement base provides a secure footing for safe, accurate readings.
- Integrates effective pressure measurement technology with readings in pounds or kilograms.
- 45.72cm x 7.62cm x 45.72cm
- Weight: 7.2Kg
Nappi Code: None