Technology feedback for patients, the perfect tool for isometric training and measuring muscle strength.
Pressure Air Biofeedback or “PAB” is a program from TOGU that uses air to measure muscle strength. It has been proven to be a great rehabilitation tool right after knee surgery or after a stroke. The “PAB” Basic is connected by a hose to a suitable TOGU product and transfers measured data through a USB“connection“to the computer.
Every motion is displayed as a Strength Chart on the computer screen as the “PAB” device measures the strength of the acted muscle groups. Results that were achieved in previous exercises can be saved and compared, allowing the user to improve their therapy. With the “PAB” Basic, only one TOGU® item can be measured at a time.
- Measures muscle performance in terms of maximum strength, average strength, relative strength, total work strength, pressure deficits when balancing or doing functional exercises, slump and neutral spine posture alignment, etc
- Measures muscle strength imbalances between sides and strength ratios between muscle groups
- Results can be saved for comparison to previous and future tests/exercise sessions, to determine the progress of the test subject
- Strength results are all calculated in kg/force
- Measures in microsecond intervals or 100 recordings per second, and is therefore highly sensitive in its measurements
- Easy to use tool for “strong man and old lady testing”
- Measures the strength and performance of multiple muscles of the body, e.g. leg, hip, chest, shoulder, neck, arm, hand, finger, posture, etc.
What is Included:
- 1 x PAB Basic
- 1 x Bodyroll Senso
- 1 x Throwing ring
- 1 x Dynair Ballkissen XL Senso
- 1 x Senso Ball 23cm
- 1 x Senso Balance KissenXL
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 3-month warranty. All Togu accessories come with a 30-year warranty.