Nylatex Wraps are made for a variety of compression, positioning and supporting purposes. These wraps are constructed of a stretchable, laminated loop that provides maximum support.
Nylatex® Wrap holds therapeutic applications in place during treatment. Wraps can be used with muscle stimulator electrodes, steam packs, and cold packs. Nylatex wraps also make excellent slings and tennis elbow wraps. Nylatex® Wrap is fully adjustable with the hook and loop attached to any point on the nylon pile. Comes in a variety of sizes for virtually any application.
- Ideal for holding cold packs and electrodes comfortably in place
- Several sizes available
- Combines strong elastic stretch and the pull of rubber.
- Takes hold instantly to secure ice packs and electrodes.
- No metal fastener required
- Makes excellent slings and extremity wraps
- Purchase includes only one wrap of your choice size.
- The closure tab engages anywhere on the nylon pile side of the wrap
Nappi Code: None