Neurotrac Sports XL is a professional unit that offers you a wide variety of functions including muscle building, toning, rehabilitation and cellulite reduction.
The NeuroTrac Sports XL is an advanced and modern digital dual channel EMS unit with support for 4 lead wires and 8 electrodes. This enables you to treat up to four areas simultaneously. The NeuroTrac Sports XL is a professional unit that has a wide variety of functions including muscle building, toning, rehabilitation and cellulite reduction. It features 21 built-in sports and muscle rehabilitation programmes and 3-custom programmes. Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS). Electrical Muscle Stimulation units are widely used by physiotherapists around the world to assist in early muscle strengthening.
- The dual-channel Sports XL device has all the features of a Sports device, plus:
- Stronger symmetrical stimulation, with the reduced Pulse Width: 50 – 330 μS.
- 2 lead wires for each channel giving a total of 8 electrode positions.
- 21 Pre-set Sports programmes and 3 Customisable programmes.
- Advanced multi-phase programmes where treatment is split into time phases with different stimulation parameters
- Dual-channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load; actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 86 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 μS – 330 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
- Ramp up time 0.1 – 9.9 seconds.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- Physical Dimensions: 134mm x 69mm x 29.7mm
- Weight: 0.18Kg with battery
What is Included:
- 8 x electrode pads & lead wires to connect the electrode pads to the unit
- 1 x 9v battery
- 1 x NeuroTrac storage bag
- 1 x Operators Manual, containing all the information needed about the unit and programmes
- 1 x Electrode Placement Manual to guide you through which electrode pad shapes and sizes to use, and where to place them to achieve the best results
Nappi Code: 236263-001
All models carry a warranty of 2 Year from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the simulator only. The warranty does not apply to the leads or electrodes.