Your pelvic floor muscles support the core of your body, that's why they are so important. Menopause, childbirth and medication all take their toll but the NeuroTrac PelviTone is perfect for getting you back in shape.
The NeuroTrac PelviTone Pelvic Exerciser will help with a wide variety of continence problems and is widely used by therapists around the world. If you suffer from any type of continence problem, the Continence Pelvic Exerciser will be able to help. Sit down, relax and ease your continence problems away! The NeuroTrac PelviTone uses neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) to trigger your muscles into action. It has all of the same features as the NeuroTrac Continence, as well as advanced multi-phase programmes where treatment is split into time phases with different stimulation parameters and stronger symmetrical stimulation with the reduced Pulse Width: 50 – 330 μS.
The NeuroTrac PelviTone Pelvic Exerciser is an advanced and modern digital exerciser it will help you with a wide variety of continence problems with 11 pre-set programmes it has a programme for all women. Ultra effective it works deep within the muscles of the pelvic floor to treat a wide variety of continence problems. If you suffer from any type of incontinence problem, the PelviTone will be able to help. There are programmes specifically designed to individually treat stress, mixed and urge incontinence, pelvic pain, and lack of sensation.
- Advanced multi-phase programmes where treatment is split into time phases with different stimulation parameters;
- Stronger symmetrical stimulation with the reduced Pulse Width: 50 – 330 μS.
- Three Custom programmes plus 11 Preset Continence programmes.
- Lock mode function to measure the home compliance (mA and time used)
- NeuroTrac™ VeriProbe – The Vaginal probe for EMG and Electrostimulation.
- Dual-channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load; actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 86 mA, at 1500 Ohms load, the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 μS – 330 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts, the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B, the output current will be reset at zero.
- Ramp up time 0.1 – 9.9 seconds.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts, the unit will not turn on.
- Physical Dimensions: 134mm x 69mm x 29.7mm
- Weight: 0.18 KG with battery.
What is Included:
- 1 x Neurotrac Tens Unit
- 1 x Pack of 4 Electrodes
- 1 x 9V Battery
- 2 x Leads
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Carry Bag
The vaginal probe is not included and can be purchased separately.
Nappi Code: 135612-001
All models carry a warranty of 2 Years from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the simulator only. The warranty does not apply to the leads or electrodes.