The MyoPlus 2 Pro combines Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) with EMG Biofeedback to exercise and strengthen muscles. This is all done while allowing you to visibly see your progression in your muscle strength while doing a specific exercise. Seeing your progress visibly allows you to determine how much you need to gradually increase the intensity of your exercise based on your progress.
The MyoPlus2 is a classic biofeedback / ETS / stimulation device. This modality is there to assist in training and progress assessment. Another tool to add to your treatment program in ensuring the best possible outcome.
- New and Improved touch-screen with full-colour LCD display. The new user-friendly interface makes it a self-explanatory unit with interactive learning on the go, including electrode placement, running EMG graph, as well as many other helpful tools.
- Pre-set programmes for Incontinence treatment, Sports and muscular development and neuro-muscular Rehabilitation.
- Designed for Physiotherapists in mind, to be used as a portable modality.
- Suitable for a personal trainer for in-clinic or home use (under guidance).2 channel EMG (Biofeedback) combined with 2 channels of NMES (stimulation).
- 2-channel ETS (EMG triggered stimulation) with stimulation on 2 channels.
- Simple single-phase or multiphase operation: multiphase allows EMG/ETS/STIM to be combined in one programme.
- Multilingual LCD screen and voice prompts for Biofeedback.
- Manual and Automatic threshold control.
- EMG Biofeedback between stimulation (muscle activity and tiredness indication when using muscle stimulation).
- Stand-alone device or used in conjunction with established multilingual software.
- Now with Bluetooth connectivity! The unit sends up to 10 metres of wireless data to your PC software.
- Provides and prints (with the optional PC Software) comprehensive patient progress reports daily, providing average readings (2 channels) on work/rest, peak, onset and muscle release times, work and rest deviations and the average mA current.
- Used as a learning tool for both patient and clinician with emphasis on improving treatment techniques in the use of EMG and Neuromuscular
- Dual channel EMG
- EMG Range: 0.2 to 2000 μV RMS (continuous)
- Sensitivity: 0.l μV RMS
- Accuracy: 4% of μV reading +/-0.3 μV at 200 Hz
- Selectable Bandpass filter - 3db Bandwidth,
- a. Wide: 18 Hz +/- 4 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% - Reading below 235 microvolts 10 Hz +/-3 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% - Reading above 235 microvolts
- b. Narrow: 100 Hz +/- 5% to 370 Hz +/- 10%
- Notch filter: 50 Hz (Canada 60Hz) - 33 dbs (0. 1% accuracy)
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 130 dbs Minimum @ 50 Hz
- Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- Number of Trials: 2-99
STIM (Neuromuscular Stmiulation)
- Dual-channel Stimulator
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load - actual mA will tend to be less
than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes
in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 75 mA, at 1500 Ohms
load the maximum will be limited to 50 mA.
- Type: Constant current, maximum output
voltage 70 Volts +5 / -10 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular,
bi-phasic with net zero DC current
- Pulse width selection: 50-450 μS (2% accuracy)
- Pulse rate selection: 2-100 Hz (2% accuracy)
- Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- Time 1 - 99 minutes
- Ramp up time: 0.1 - 9.9 seconds
- Preset and user programmable treatment Programs
- Automatic output shut off with detection of open electrode above 0.5 mA
- 4 x AA. Low battery indication at 5.4 volts +/- 0.2 volts, automatic shut off when voltage drops below the low indication. Replace the batteries immediately! The device goes off automatically when not in use (energy saving): for example, in settings with no key pressed over 1 minute when in stimulation mode (home screen) and all channels are 0mA.
- Expected average battery set life [of standard 800 mAh, alkaline]:
- MyoPlus2: 12-16 hours in STIM, 25 hours in EMG mode.
- MyoPlus4: 8-16 hours in STIM, 25 hours in EMG mode.
- Environmental conditions for use: +5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
- Environmental conditions for storage & transport: -25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
- Physical dimensions: 150mm (L) x 89mm (W) x 35mm (D)
- Weight: 0.16kg (without batteries)
What is Included:
- Dual lead wire x 2
- EMG reference wire
- Self-adhesive electrodes (50 x 50 mm)
- 1.5V AA batteries x4
- Carrying Case
- Rubber sleeve with belt clip
- Operating Manual
- Gift Box
Nappi Code: None
This unit carries a warranty of 2 Years from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the simulator only. The warranty does not apply to the leads or electrodes.