Static standing frame LIFTER™ is a modern rehabilitation device. An electric actuator with integrated sit allows the user for independent use of the device by means of the remote control. A powerful actuator can lift the users with a weight of up to 120 kg.
Static standing frame LIFTER™ is a modern rehabilitation device. An electric actuator with integrated sit allows the user for independent use of the device by means of the remote control. A powerful actuator can lift the users with a weight up to 120 kg.
There is a possibility to equip LIFTER™ with an upper torso stabilizer that perfectly immobilizes the chest. This solution is highly recommended for users with upper limb paresis.
LIFTER™’s seat also serves as pelvic support that keeps the user in the proper position and secures him in the device.
- Stable structure: The device ensures adequate stability and safety for the user.
- Independence: The user can upright by himself and walk independently.
- Quiet operation: Using of gas spring or electric actuator in the product ensures quiet operation.
- Easy to use: An intuitive way of adjustment and easy assembly.
- Pneumatic support: Gas spring helps in proper tilt angle adjustment of the device.
It is recommended in the following cases:
- Cerebral palsy – various types and forms.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries with lower limbs paralysis and weakness, balance and motor coordination disorders with different aetiology.
- Demyelinating disease (e.g. multiple sclerosis – SM).
- Muscles diseases with weakness and paralysis (dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, myositis).
- Genetic disorders.
- Degeneration and neurological diseases.
- Other conditions connected with muscles weakness, paralysis and musculoskeletal disorders.
- After head and spinal cord injuries and spine trauma with paralysis and paresis.
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty does not include any of the accessories