The Kinetec Spectra Kompanion Knee CPM is designed to support the user’s lower limbs, thighs, and feet. It is a comfortable and effective knee CPM that encourages pain relief caused by knee replacement surgery, fractures, hip surgery, ligament repairs, and more while reducing the need for pain medication and hospitalization time. The Kinetec Knee CPM is designed to break the cycle of trauma, inflammation, and the loss of range of motion. It provides immediate post-operative continuous passive motion and maintains desired positions for stretching and muscular rest.
The Spectra Kompanion™ features a number of additional therapy modes to vary and adapt the exercises to the exact needs and progression of the patient. One-click and the unit will position itself at a non-pain level of 20° flexion (can be adjusted in settings).
The Spectra Kompanion knee CPM provides anatomical alignment of the hip, knee, and ankle joints, corresponding to the angle reading on the remote control display. The clear perineal area improves patient comfort. Tablet-based touchscreen controls include a range of motion, speed, pause, timer, and pain sensor limits. Alongside the usual CPM movements of flexion, extension, pause in extension/flexion, speed, timing, and load, this CPM provides a range of additional movements including ‘spring’ mode, extremity focus mode, dynamic stretch mode, and evaluation mode.
By utilizing the latest software, the patient’s progress and performance can be monitored. This can be remotely accessed via the Kinetic Kompanion™ professional tablet. The healthcare professional can monitor and link with their patient utilizing the video link on the app. This is ideal for keeping contact and ensuring optimal use and benefit of the exercises. The device has a Wifi connection for remote access by the healthcare professional and the tablet connects with the CPM via Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
An unbeatable combination of good looks and mechanical innovation sets Spectra apart as the Knee CPM of choice. The entire spectrum of needs for knee patients can now be addressed with a carriage that accommodates a full range of patients, without any additional accessories. Lightweight and exceptionally easy to carry, Spectra offers a quick set-up and practical operational modes that enhance patient comfort, compliance, and results.
- Patient set-up mode
- Warm-up mode
- Spring mode
- Extremity focus mode
- Dynamic stretch mode
- Evaluation mode
- Personalized & intuitive therapy
- Active evaluation of the patient during his session
- Smart touch interface
- Monitoring & patient management
- ROM from -10° to 120°
- Monitor patient therapy and evolution daily through a mobile/tablet app available on iOS and Android platforms.
- Full patient report access & easy transmission via email directly from the mobile/tablet.
- Protocol customization to adapt to the individual requirements of the patient.
- Intuitive dashboard to adjust basic parameters.
- Daily objectives & achievements on explicit graphics & videos.
- Educational videos & exercises to improve compliance & outcomes.
- Data confidentiality.
- Type BF class II electrical device.
- Long-life DC motor and screw-drive mechanism for years of reliable performance.
- Multi-lingual software for full patient compliance & understanding.
- Bluetooth 4.0 for consistent, reactive, and safe communication with the device. – Wi-Fi connection for remote access.
- Start/Stop/Reverse function
- ROM: Knee: -3° to 130°,
- ROM: Hip: 80° to 10°.
- Foot positioning: Plantar flexion: 40°, Dorsal flexion : 30°, Abduction/adduction: 30°
- Speed: 45° to 155° per minute
- Dimensions: 103 x 41 x 33cm
- Weight: 12,5 kg
- Full patient: 145 to 195 cm
- Full leg size: 71 to 99 cm
- Tibia: 38 to 53 cm
- Femur: 33 to 46 cm
- User weight: 135 kg
- With Deluxe Hygienic Pads or
- With Comfort Supports
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 2-Year warranty, this warranty only covers the main unit and not any of the accessories.