Kinetec Centura Lite – Single Motor is the solution to CPM therapy provided at home. Kinetec® is a world leader in the design and manufacture of Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) machines. Kinetec® provides an extensive range of CPMs to cover all joint requirements as part of a recognized, clinically-proven rehabilitation process.
The Kinetec Centura Lite™ has been designed to fulfill the requirements for CPM therapy at home. Its exceptional lightweight & compact design makes it the ideal choice for the home environment as well as transportation. Its enhanced, foam-covered chair provides the patient with greater comfort throughout the therapy session.
The solution to CPM therapy provided at home.
The Kinetec Centura Lite™ 1 motor allows 2 anatomical movements covering the main pathologies of the shoulder:
– Abduction/Adduction (20° to 160)
– Flexion/Extension (20° to 180°)
The device has been designed with additional modules so the user can upgrade it as required.
The Kinetec Centura Lite™ is available in different versions to fit with your daily requirement and use. The device has been designed with additional modules so the user can upgrade the product as required.
The Kinetec Centura Lite™ 1 motor remote control features the latest USB technology enabling the use of the Kinetec Data Capture™ software and patient USBs to track patient progress as well as pre-program the entire patient rehabilitation protocol.
- Provides a post-operative passive range of motion.
- Prevents joint stiffness, edema, soft tissue contractures, and muscle atrophy.
- Extremely compact & lightweight
- Essential movements featured
- Evolution compliant
- Kinetec Data Capture™ USB technology ready
- Automatically resets the parameters when the movement is changed. This prevents an incompatible range of motion to the patient's condition.
- Load reverse ensures patient safety when excessive force is exerted on the joint.
- Possibility to lock the adjustment of the parameters.
- Precise adjustment of the parameters of the movement
- Modulation: Allows manual setting of the ROM end-point based on patient tolerance. This mode is generally used at the beginning of the session.
- ROM By-Pass: Used during the session, this mode allows a manual setting based on new patient tolerance, thus offering a real progressive work of the Range of motion.
- Force: This security feature allows the patient to reverse the movement following muscular contraction.
- Pauses: Pauses at movement limits, for improved outcomes.
- Type BF class II electrical device
- Speed: 50° to 140° per minute.
- Size of the device: Length 56cm, width 100cm, height 76cm (variable).
- Weight: 26 kg.
- From 1,4m to 2m
- User weight: 135kg
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 2-Year warranty, this warranty only covers the main unit and not any of the accessories.