The Hand Exercise Ball is a resistance training aid for strengthening, conditioning, and rehabilitating the hands, fingers, and forearm muscles. Designed for personal and/or professional use at home, clinics, rehab facilities, physical and occupational therapy offices, and on the road.
The Hand Exercise Ball is specially formulated to provide exercise therapy and is used for hand, finger, and forearm strengthening. The soft compression allows you to exercise and increase your hand mobility to strengthen your fingers and forearms. It also helps strengthen grip and reduce stress. The Hand Exercise Ball will improve grip strength, dexterity, mobility as well as fine and gross motor skills. It may be lightly heated or chilled to complement hot and cold therapies.
The Hand Exercise Ball is available in five color-coded resistance levels, choose the level most appropriate for strengthening your upper extremity muscles. These resistance trainers are available in levels ranging from extra soft to extra firm. Hand exercise balls are also an effective tool in relieving stress. Individuals suffering from tendon injury, tennis elbow and nerve lacerations also benefit from using the gel balls. The set of five color-coded balls allow users to be able to witness strength increase with varying levels of resistance.
Constructed of TPR material, the non-stick, textured surface can be easily wiped clean after use. These hand exercise balls are soft to touch and return back to their original shape after being squeezed and manipulated during use. The design is great for patients of all ages, fitting comfortably in most users’ hands.
- Helps improve hand dexterity, strengthens grip, and aids in the development of fine and gross motor skills
- Designed to provide resistance training for users of all ages in a variety of personal and professional environments
- Simple and effective hand therapy tool to rebuild strength in the fingers, hand, and wrists
- Round size, measuring 50mm in diameter, of the gel exercise ball fits comfortably in the palm of users’ hands
- Available in five resistance colours: extra soft, soft, medium, firm and extra firm.
Five resistance levels available to customize a therapy program:
- Yellow (Soft)
- Red (Soft-Medium)
- Green (Medium)
- Blue (Heavy)
- Black (Extra Heavy)
Nappi Code: None