Discover the ultimate relaxation with Free Move Neutral massage rub, developed with therapeutic and natural ingredients, that protect, moisturize, and soften the skin while facilitating the muscle recovery and restorative process.
Neutralrub massage muscle cream has been developed with therapeutic and natural ingredients, that protect, moisturize, and soften the skin while facilitating the muscle recovery and restorative process. Neutralrub massage rub cream is a very versatile emollient to help professionals who use manual or instrument-assisted therapy methods, on their patients or clients with a very comfortable experience. Neutralrub is a professional-grade unscented emollient, with a neutral smell and offers a premium blend of therapeutic natural botanical extracts, infused with a powerful moisturizing mixture of Baobab Oil, Calendula Oil, Shea Butter, Cape Aloe, Sunflower Oil, Castor oil, and more. Neutralrub is ideally suited for the entire body to help with the repair of stressed muscles.
Neutralrub delivers a better performance through grip and glide (for massaging of muscles), improved comfort prevention pulling of body hair, and provides hypoallergenic cream suitable for all skin types. It’s equally safe and suitable for practice and personal use and does not need much reapplying.
Trusted by Pharmacists, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Physical Therapists, Podiatrists, Biokinetics and Massage Therapists.
- A versatile emollient to help professionals who use manual or instrument-assisted therapy methods
- Delivers a better performance through grip and glide (for massaging of muscles)
- Hypoallergenic cream suitable for all skin types
- Neutralrub is safe to use for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Neutralrub is a professional-grade unscented emollient
Who Can Use It?
Everybody! Highly recommended for sportspersons and outdoor enthusiasts alike, Free Move Muscle Recovery Massage Rub provides relief without leaving a sticky mess. So, whether you are off to the gym or want to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life to enjoy the outdoors, sitting behind your desk all day, or doing some weekend gardening – make sure to keep Free Move Massage Recovery Rub handy.
Directions for use:
- Massage cream in a circular motion over the specific area until absorbed into the skin completely.
- Massage the affected area up to four times a day.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil,
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,
- Myristate Myristyl,
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,
- Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil,
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil
Nappi Code: None