The Fit Therapy Shoulder Patches can be used to help relieve pain related to shoulder joint problems such as arthritis, arthrosis, bursitis, and tendonitis.
The Fit Therapy Shoulder Patch is a non-medicinal, pain-relieving patch that can be used to treat shoulder pain and stiffness. The Fit Therapy Shoulder Patch is a safe and effective way to relieve shoulder pain and stiffness. The patch is not a drug and does not contain any harmful chemicals. It is also non-habit-forming and can be used as often as needed. The patch was also shown to improve the range of motion and reduce inflammation. The Fit Therapy Patch technology produces an analgesic effect thanks to the reduction of the inflammatory response, also favoring a rapid recovery of functional mobility. There are no particular contraindications to using FIT Therapy Patch. The products are made with high quality materials, do not produce thermal shocks, do not release pharmacological substances or heat, and do not contain nano-materials or substances which can be absorbed by the human body.
The plasters are recommended:
- For relieving situations of muscular-skeletal discomfort caused by the excessive build-up of tissue acidosis from overloading the muscular fibers through quicker disposal of lactic acid
- In functional recovery processes of the muscle tissues affected by contraction due to overload, antalgic contraction, and strength deficit from over-stress syndromes as they promote relief of the painful symptoms and bring about a myo-relaxing action on the muscle area in question.
The effects vary according to each person’s state of health. You may start feeling the beneficial effects after a few minutes or, at most, within the first 24 hours. In the case of chronic diseases, at least two consecutive applications are recommended.
How Does the Fit Therapy Patch Work?
Apply the FIT Therapy Patch to the areas shown and wait two minutes for your body heat to activate the acrylic adhesive mass, ensuring a more secure bond.
At this point, FIT Therapy Patch transforms into what is best described as a mirror that reflects the bioenergy produced by our own body, producing an analgesic effect as it penetrates deep down.
Sold in a packet of 3 Patches
- No use of medicines and no thermal shock
- No contraindications
- Ergonomic design for each pathology
- Can be applied by anyone
- Made with top-quality materials
- Does not irritate the skin
- Remove the plaster from the base
- Apply the patch to the Shoulder, ensuring that the skin is clean, dry and hair-free
- Wait for approximately two minutes before moving to ensure the plaster adheres fully to the skin
- Keep the plaster on for 5 days
- Continue the treatment until the symptoms improve
**The plaster will continue to work even if it gets wet
- Store the Fit Therapy Patch in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- The plasters are not to be used on wounds or on broken or reddened skin.
- The products are non-sterile and do not contain any form of medication.
- If you suffer from specific blood circulation (especially to do with microcirculation) or muscular problems, seek the advice of your GP before applying the plasters.
- Do not apply a plaster if it shows any sign of wear or defects.
- If any reactions to the plaster occur, for example, itchiness or reddening, remove the plaster immediately.
Nappi Code: None