The EV-820A TENS is a battery-operated pulse generator that sends electrical impulses through electrodes to the body and reaches the nerves causing pain.
The device is provided with two controllable output channels, each independent of the other. An electrode pair can be connected to each output channel. It has been designed for people who suffer from muscular tension in their lower back. This device can effectively relieve pain in a natural way with no side effects.
The Standard Pain-Care TENS is a unit with 9 preset programs used for daily chronic and acute pain relief. The program and timer are selected by a simple button press. The application of programs shows clearly on the back-lit LCD. The low battery indicator appears when the power is low.
- 9 Preset programs
- Backlit LCD
- User-Friendly operation of the unit
- Flip-top cover
- Belt Clip
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500-ohm load each channel
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Size: 10cm(L) x 6.3cm(W) x 2.4cm(H)
- Weight:119g with batteries
- Timer: 15, 30, 60 minutes, and C(continuous) mode select able.
- P Mode: The pre-set parameters of the 9 programs are as given below.
- All programs have a selectable treatment timer.
What is Included:
- 1 x EV-820 Unit
- 1 x Pack of 4 Electrodes
- 1 x 9V Battery
- 2 x Leads
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Carry Case
Nappi Code: 229215-001
This model carries a warranty of 1 Year from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the simulator only. The warranty does not apply to the leads or electrodes.