Deliver the highest energy and cavitation to tackle deep recalcitrant tendinopathies and total energy density is greater with the PiezoClast® than the best-in-class competition.
The Swiss PiezoClast is the latest addition to a range of products in orthopaedics generating focused shockwaves for the treatment of various indications of the musculoskeletal system such as calcifying tendinitis of the shoulder, superficial pseudarthrosis and patella tip syndrome. Other indications successfully treated with the EMS Swiss PiezoClast are myofascial trigger points in the upper and lower extremities, shoulder girdle and hip area.
Depending upon the specific condition and indication of each individual case, the Swiss PiezoClast allows adapting energy level and penetration depth as required. Its focused shockwaves are generated based on the piezoelectric principle.
The shape of the handpiece focuses the piezoelectrically generated shockwaves in a single therapeutic focus through thousands of small crystals in the applicator head. The shockwaves are translated past the skin and superficial tissues without effect but instead focused at the desired tissue depth adjustable between 5 and 40 mm.
- Twice as high energy peaks compared to competitors
- FDA Approved Shockwave Devices
- The penetration depth of 8cm
- Impulse range: 500 – 9500
- Control Panel: LCD screen with frequency and pressure controller
- Frequency range: 1 - 8 Hz
- Intensity level: 1 – 20
- Positive Energy Density: Up to 0.42mJ/mm2
- Total Energy Density: Up to 0.82mJ/mm2
- Calcifying tendinitis of the shoulder / subacromial pain syndrome
- Tennis elbow (Epicondylitis humeri radialis)
- Greater trochanteric pain syndrome
- Patella tip syndrome
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Medial tibial stress syndrome
- Insertional Achilles tendinopathy
- Midportion Achilles tendinopathy
- Plantar fasciopathy
- Myofascial pain syndrome/trigger point treatment
- Idiopathic lower back pain/pseudoradicular syndrome
- Peyronie‘s disease
- Acute and chronic soft tissue wounds (including diabetic foot ulcers)
- Primary and secondary lymphedema
What is Included:
- 1 Swiss PiezoClast Console
- 1 Swiss PiezoClast HandPiece
- 1 Set of 8 Gel pads of 5mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm & 40mm diameter
- 1 Test Cylinder
Nappi Code: None