Always the right technology at hand for tendinopathies, muscle pain or bone pathologies: shallow with Radial Shock Waves and deep with Focused Shock Waves.
The Swiss DuoClast has been designed for practice communities and hospitals with a large therapeutic range. Thanks to the modular use of the two devices is the latest addition to a range of products in orthopaedics generating focused and radial shockwaves for the treatment of various indications of the musculoskeletal, dermatological & urological systems.
Compressed air accelerates a projectile that strikes a fixed applicator. The kinetic energy is converted into a shock wave delivered to the target tissue through the skin. These shock waves are conveyed radially for broad treatment areas
High voltage is applied to 1,000 piezoceramic crystals generating pressure waves, which penetrate the skin and travel through the tissue focusing on a cigar-shaped volume.
The compression phase in focused ESWT is usually shorter than in radial ESWT The maximum pressure P+ in focused ESWT is usually higher than in radial ESWT. Both focused and radial ESWT can reach an ED+ of 0.4 mJ/mm2, which has been clinically proven to be sufficient for almost all ESWT indications on the musculoskeletal system and the skin.
- FDA Approved Shockwave Device
- 17 Ready-to-treat radial shockwave protocols
- Visual Analog Scale (VAS) option to track pain reduction throughout treatments
- First and only one device to feature an air pressure Vs Energy Density (ED) converter. This option automatically calculates the ED output (in mJ/mm²) corresponding to the air pressure level (in bar) chosen for the treatment
- Comprehensive therapeutic guide with anatomical and clinical definition.
- Calcifying tendinitis of the shoulder / subacromial pain syndrome
- Tennis elbow (Epicondylitis humeri radialis)
- Greater trochanteric pain syndrome
- Patella tip syndrome
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Medial tibial stress syndrome
- Insertional Achilles tendinopathy
- Midportion Achilles tendinopathy
- Plantar fasciopathy
- Myofascial pain syndrome/trigger point treatment
- Idiopathic lower back pain/pseudoradicular syndrome
- Peyronie‘s disease
- Acute and chronic soft tissue wounds (including diabetic foot ulcers)
- Primary and secondary lymphedema
What is Included:
- 1 x Swiss PiezoClast
- 1 x Swiss DolorClast Master
- 1 x Swiss PiezoClast Handpiece
- 1 x Swiss DolorClast Evo Blue Handpiece
- 1 x Cart
Nappi Code: None