DEEP OSCILLATION® Evident Sport creates faster regeneration after surgery, traumatic injury, training, damage from overstraining, operations, and in neurological indications. With freely adjustable frequencies.
DEEP OSCILLATION® Evident Sport allows you to begin treatment with maximum speed and ease: direct selection of deep oscillation parameters, over the indication index or program memory. During treatment, you have a constant overview of all values and timers. With decades of proven use, the PHYSIOMED one-button operation allows fast intuitive operation in combination with the touch screen.
Deep oscillation characteristics can be adjusted precisely to the desired treatment over the individual setting of frequency (or frequency band), duty cycle, burst function, and therapy duration. The extensive indication list with practical information, graphics, animations, and patient database with a ‘potpourri‘ function additionally ease of use.
The following physiological effects of DEEP OSCILLATION® are clinically proven:
- Highly effective in reducing pain
- Effective in reabsorbing edema
- Promotes wound healing
- Improves the trophicity
- Rubor reduction
- Improves the quality of the tissue
For the treatment, the patient holds a titanium neutral element loosely between the fingers. The pleasant therapy effect of DEEP OSCILLATION® is created beneath the gloves of the therapist or the hand applicator, which is moved in a circular motion above the tissue.
Due to its non-invasive, non-traumatic, and highly effective approach, DEEP OSCILLATION® is particularly suitable for the following applications:
- Treatment for traumatic injury and damage from overstraining
- Pre- and Postoperative therapy
- Training aftercare and performance stabilization
Therapy with deep oscillation (DEEP OSCILLATION®) is beneficial within a broad range of applications, including, but not limited to:
- Ligament rupture
- Promotion of regeneration
- Muscle fiber rupture
- Trauma, mechanical
- Pulled Muscle
- Two-channel deep oscillation
- Frequency range from 5-250 Hz
- Individual setting of frequency, frequency bands, duty cycle, duration of therapy, and burst function
- Contact elements made from biocompatible titanium
- Special hand applicators in two sizes for all-over and local treatment
- Easily interchangeable treatment heads guarantee a hygienic application
- Special gloves for direct treatment
- Perfected user guidance through a combination of touch screen and PHYSIOMED one-button operation
- 8“color monitor
- Swivel and tilt mount for optimum monitor alignment at all times
- Comprehensive overview of the therapy parameters including all therapy timers
- Fastest therapy start: direct, through program memory or indications index
- Treatment index with intelligent filtering functions based on body region or per alphabet for quick location of the desired treatment proposal
- Extensive therapy and dosage suggestions and detailed animations illustrating treatment, which can be viewed during therapy at the touch of a button
- Patient database for max. 100 entries: up to 5 treatment levels can be saved and configured as potpourris per patient
- Multifunctional intensity controls allow for fast intensity reduction and quick switching between channels
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 2 Year Warranty. The warranty does not apply to any of the accessories and only applies to the unit.