d3 Edge Cut EAB is a strong elastic, adhesive bandage made from latex-free woven cotton and zinc- oxide. Great for everyday use and strong enough to withstand the demands of physical activity.
d3 Elastic adhesive bandage (EAB) is a stretchy and flexible adhesive tape intended for strapping around soft tissues and joints. When applied with some stretch, EAB will provide quite a firm compression to the area. However, when wrapping all the way around a limb, avoid applying it too tightly as this can cause constriction and affect circulation. If you notice any swelling or discolouration has developed in the area around the strapping tape, remove it immediately. Because EAB stretches and flexes it will move with your body. This property makes it great for functional sports taping. d3 Edge Cut EAB is a strong elastic, adhesive bandage made from latex-free woven cotton and zinc- oxide. Great for everyday use and strong enough to withstand the demands of physical activity. d3 EAB is highly versatile and it can be used for compression, as a bandage, as strong joint support, or as relief dressing for contusions. Specifically designed to support a weak joint and used as a compression bandage.
- Robust, heavyweight fabric
- Good level of stretch for comfort and mobility
- High-performance, non-latex adhesive gives great stick and reduces skin irritation
- Feather-edged with a centre line for consistent unwind and an even overlap
- Ideal for a firm but functional taping of soft-tissue injuries
General instructions for application as a strapping tape:
- Apply elastic adhesive bandage only to clean, dry skin free from oils, lotions, moisturizers, etc...
- Wrap the limb with EAB, applying the tape directly from the roll
- Overlap by no more than 1/3 to 1/2 of the tape's width
- Cut off with scissors and ensure the free end is securely stuck down
- Monitor the area for signs the tape is too tight and remove it if discolouration or swelling emerges
Nappi Code: None