The Chattanooga Intelect RPW 2Shockwave combines streamlined design with ergonomics and patient comfort with ease-of-use resulting in the most compact clinical Shockwave unit currently on the market.
The Chattanooga Intelect RPW 2 brings the next generation of shockwave therapy to the treatment room using Radial Pressure Wave technology. Designed to activate connective tissue from the surface level to difficult-to-reach pathologies, the Intelect RPW 2 addresses pain and inflammation in orthopedic conditions. The Intelect RPW 2 Shockwave is both beneficial for the patient and easy to use for the clinician, providing a wealth of information to assist in treatment. The Clinical Protocol library provides an essential resource for the clinician, supplying visual anatomical and pathological reference guides as well as treatment guidelines to provide effective therapy to the patient.
The Chattanooga Intelect RPW 2 Shockwave can be modulated to treat a wide range of pathologies due to its array of pressure settings and 21 unique transmitter attachments. This all-encompassing device for shockwave therapy allows clinicians to invest in one device instead of several. Recommended guidelines suggest using Intelect RPW 2 to treat everything from pain and inflammation to tendinopathies, and myofascial trigger points.
With the new Falcon Handpiece and additional treatment transmitters, the Intelect RPW 2 features a broader range of bar pressures to provide added comfort to the patient during treatment. Chattanooga’s proprietary “Comfort Mode” increases energy supply automatically, providing a comfortable therapeutic experience for the patient.
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Disorders of Tendons Insertions
- Pain & Inflammation in Orthopaedic Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Pulse Vibration Massage
Recommended Treatment Guidelines:
- Localize the painful areas you plan to treat
- Select the most appropriate transmitters based on treatment goal and targeted tissue
- Apply ultrasound water-based gel on the skin overlying the treatment area
- Always start with a lower level of intensity
- Perform a post-treatment test to see for better function and decreased pain
- Surface Level: Designed to activate connective tissue from the surface level down to deeper depths of penetration to treat a wide range of pathologies.
- Faster Treatment Time: Typically, treatment times last 5 minutes allowing the treatment to fit into the time constraints of a therapy session and overall plan of care.
- Ease of Use: The easy-to-use transmitter handpieces effectively treat patients, reducing the wear and tear on the clinician’s hands, thus providing the clinician comfort during use.
- Large Graphic Color Touch Screen: High resolution 17.5cm capacitive touch screen for enhanced user experience
- V-Actor® HF: Vibration frequency up to 50Hz for vibration therapy and muscle relaxation
- Falcon® Handpiece: Provides a greater pressure range from 0.3 to 5 bar, making it more comfortable for the patient and allowing Fascia and Spine treatments.
- Easy Fit For Every Treatment Room: Slim design 41x42x110cm (LxWxH), not a lot of space needed for this new RPW generation
- Proprietary Comfort Mode: Unique automatic energy ramp-up designed to provide better patient comfort
- Large Choice of Transmitters: 17 different transmitters available for tendinopathies, trigger points, spine, and fascia treatments
- Windows 10 App: The Intelect Connect App* gives great flexibility in the handling and processing of patient data, allowing the export of patient treatment data and protocols from device to PC
- Suggested Protocols Library: Available at a finger click, treatment pictures, anatomical & pathological library, treatment guidelines
- Precise and targeted application
- Results in a few treatments
- Non-invasive technology
- Alternative to medication
Compressed Air Output
0.3 - 5.0 bar
Power Increment Settings
Approx 2mm at 3 bar, idling (without coupling)
FALCON® handpiece 1-21Hz for RPW, V-ACTOR® handpiece 1-50Hz for vibration
A single pulse or continuous
17.5cm, 800x480 pixels color graphic capacitive touchscreen
This device complies with the applicable standards EN/IEC 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.601.1, UL Std. No 60601-1.
Classification According To Mdd
class IIa device 93/42 60601-1
What is Included:
- 1 x D20-S D-ACTOR® 20 mm transmitter
- 1 x Ultrasound gel bottle - 250 ml
- 1 x Ro40 D-Actor® 'Beam' transmitter
- 1 x USB Drive Intelect Mobile 2
- 1 x FALCON handpiece
- 1 x Quick Start Guide Booklet Intelect RPW 2
- 1 x Transmitters tray Intelect RPW 2
- 1 x Gel bottle support cup Intelect RPW 2
- 1 x Intelect RPW 2 Pouch
Nappi Code: None
This unit comes with a 2-year warranty on the machine and a 1-year/1 million pulses warranty on the handpiece