The BTL CardioPoint–Spiro module is intended for the acquisition, processing, recording, analysis, and presentation of lung function measurement (spirometric) data and other related data.
BTL CardioPoint® Spiro is a professional system for spirometry tests. The set includes advanced software and a modern flow meter connected directly to the computer via a USB port. In addition, the software allows you to compare tests, configure the final report, and exchange data between computers in the network.
Low operating costs of the devices are ensured by reusable sensors that can be easily disinfected. You can also reduce the costs of expensive thermal paper by printing test results on a regular office printer.
BTL spirometry is also prepared for pediatric applications. It has a motivation system for children (3D animations), norms predicted for children, and spirometric parameters such as AEX, which are used for pediatrics.
BTL spirometers meet all the requirements of ATS/ERS standards. All types of FVC, SVC, and MVV tests can be performed. You can select different reference values and perform automatic interpretation for ATS, BTS, Enright, and GOLD.
BTL CardioPoint® is a system that integrates all diagnostic modules necessary for a cardiology laboratory in one medical platform: resting ECG, stress testing systems, ECG holsters, ABPM pressure holsters, and spirometry.
- Symptoms, signs, or abnormal laboratory tests (shortness of breath, chest tightness, wheezing, etc.)
- Screening of individuals at risk of having pulmonary disease (smoking, obesity)
- Bronchitis and asthma diagnosis
- Pre-existing pulmonary disease
- Monitoring of response of patients receiving medication treatments
- Monitoring long-term changes of lung function
- Differential diagnosis for diseases connected with cardiology (e.g. pulmonary hypertension)
- Pre-operative risk assessment
- Assessment of impairment and disability
- Assessment of health status before beginning strenuous physical activity
- High-speed USB
- Precise and hygienic flow meter
- Automatic BTPS correction
- Real-time presentation of curves, drawing multiple curves on one graph
- PRE/POST bronchoprovocation tests
- Lung age estimation
- Animation encourages children to research
- Automatic interpretation (Enright, BTS, ATS)
- Trend charts for many parameters
- Clear visualization and customizable reports
- Flow Range (litres/s) 16 l/s (inspire / expire)
- Accuracy (50 ml/s to 16 l/s) ± 5 % or 50 ml/s (whichever is greater)
- Volume range (litres) 0.025 to 8 litres
- Accuracy (0.025 to 8 l) ± 3 % or 50 ml (whichever is greater)
- Flow resistance < 79 Pa / l/s
- BTPS correction:
- Temperature sensor + 10°C to + 40°C
- Barometric Pressure Sensor 700 – 1200 hPa
- Relative humidity sensor 0 to 100 % RH
- Accuracy ± 4 % for 25°C, 30 – 80 % RH
What is Included:
- Flowmeter with communication cable
- Set of reusable sensors with plastic mouthpieces (4pcs)
- Nose clip
- Carry Case
- Cardiopoint Software
- 3L Calibration Syringe
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase, this warranty only applies to the product and not to any of the accessories.