The strongest portable shockwave on the market allowing the use of up to 5 bars of pressure and up to 20Hz frequency. Colour touch screen with therapy guide encyclopedia with visual anatomical aid. BTL – 6000 SWT Topline achieved the Red Dot Design Award, one of the most respected worldwide awards in product design
BTL Shockwave therapy is a new non-invasive solution for chronic musculoskeletal pain. Extracorporeal Shockwave therapy is frequently used in physiotherapy, orthopaedics, and sports medicine. Applications are mostly associated with the treatment of chronic muscular and tendon disorders, and back and cervical pain. The most common indications include painful shoulder, epicondylitis, low back pain, Achilles tendon pain, tendonitis, and trigger points. During the therapy, a high-intensity acoustic wave interacts with the tissues of the body. This leads to a cascade of beneficial effects including neovascularization, reversal of chronic inflammation, stimulation of collagen production, and dissolution of calcium build-up. Stimulation of these biological mechanisms creates an optimal healing environment. As the injured area is returned to normal, functionality is restored and pain is relieved. The BTL Shockwave is the most powerful and compact Shockwave system on the market. It is supplied with an ergonomically shaped applicator with an extremely long lifetime.
A shockwave is an acoustic wave that carries high energy to painful spots and myoskeletal tissues with subacute, subchronic, and chronic conditions. The energy promotes regenerating and reparative processes of the bones, tendons, and other soft tissues.
Hyperaemia is one of the basic effects of Shockwave therapy in the body. It provides a better energy supply to hypertonic muscles and their ligamentous structures. Furthermore, it causes a lessening of pathological interactions between actin and myosin. This leads to a significant reduction of muscle tension.
The activity of Substance P (a pain mediator and growth factor) leads to stimulation of afferent nociceptive fibres. It also supports the development of oedema and supports secretion of histamine. Reduction of substance P concentration reduces pain in the affected area and decreases the development of oedema.
The SWT technology dissolves calcified fibroblasts and starts subsequent biochemical decalcification of primary calcaria or secondary symptoms of arthrosis.
BTL – 6000 SWT Topline achieved the Red Dot Design Award, one of the most respected worldwide awards in product design. The BTL–6000 SWT Topline won this coveted award due to its superior functionality, level of innovation, formal design quality, and technological expertise.
- Trigger Points
- Chronic Enthesopathies
- Painful Shoulder (Calcification, tendonitis, impingement syndrome)
- Carpal Tunnel
- Tennis Elbow (Epicondylitis humeri radial/ulnaris)
- Pain in the groin area
- Bursitis (Trochanteric)
- Jumper´s knee (Patella tip syndrome)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions
- Tibialis anterior syndrome
- Heel spur (Calcar calcanei, Plantar fasciitis)
- Unique, non-invasive solution for musculoskeletal pain
- Just three to four treatments are needed at weekly intervals
- A therapy session only takes about 10 minutes
- Fast And Permanent Relief From Pain
- Powerful & compact shockwave
- Easily transported: only 7 kg
- Highly effective, non-invasive treatment for pain associated with the musculoskeletal system
- Main fields of application: orthopaedics, rehabilitation and sports medicine
- 5.7” colour touch screen
- Colour therapeutic user-defined diagnoses encyclopaedia with anatomical images
- User-defined diagnoses
- Supplied with the most comfortable applicator on the market – special ergonomic grip and elimination of backward shock
- User Interface: 5.7” colour touchscreen
- Max. Pressure: Up to 5 bars
- Frequency: 1-20 Hz
- Single mode and continuous mode: Yes
- Intensity gradient mode: Yes
- Preset Programs: 27
- Encyclopaedia with anatomical images: Yes
- User-defined protocols: 100
- Dimensions: 32 x 19 x 28cm
- Weight (main unit): 7kg
- Power: 230 V/50-60Hz, 115 V/50-60Hz
What is Included:
- 1 x BTL-6000 Topline unit with built-in Air Compressor
- 1 x SWT Applicator
- 1 x Transmitters 9
- 1x 15mm Multifocused and 15mm Focused
- 1 x 300ml Gel
- 1 x SWT Applicator Holder
- 1 x Touchscreen Pen Pointer
- 1 x Adapter with Power Cord
- 1 x User Manual
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a limited 2-year warranty from the date of purchase or a 2 Million Shot warranty.