The Breathcare CPAP ventilator machines are short for Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) ventilators. Individuals with conditions such as sleep apnea breathe easier with these medical devices.
The Breathcare CPAP ventilator machines are short for Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) ventilators. Individuals with conditions such as sleep apnea breathe easier with these medical devices. These ventilators also have several other uses that trained physicians can help determine. Conditions such as ALS, Parkinson’s, obstructive pulmonary disorder (OPD) or other diseases with patients who need assistance with breathing. Patients can ultimately transition from using intubation breathing tubes to breathing independently by using a CPAP ventilator.
Bi-Level PAPs (BiPAP) provide different pressure levels for inhaling than exhaling. Both types of machines provide benefits to individuals who have various respiratory conditions. Exhaling over constant pressure is a challenging aspect of PAPs when adjusting them for a patient. This is where a Bi-Level PAP best is preferable for those patients who need mid to high range inhalation pressures. This device provides the ability to set two distinct and constant pressures, one for inhalation and one for exhalation, thus making it easier for patients to breathe.
- A new airway design complies with fluid mechanics to improve air duct performance. Increase the flow rate of the whole device by 20% and reduce the impedance by 10%, ensuring that the user can inhale more air and easier to exhale, which improves comfort.
- The upgraded motor device control system realizes no-break speed shifting, quickly responds to the inhale pressure and realizes real-time air leakage compensation.
- The sound and audio adjustment technology are used to adjust the high-frequency noise to the sound frequency that is inaudible to the human ear. At the same time, the motor is wrapped around the shock absorber structure, and multiple acoustic materials absorb the vibration to reduce noise further.
- Monitoring tidal volume changes more accurately and gradually adjusts the inspiratory pressure following the user's breathing to meet the desired target tidal volume.
- Optimized humidification design continuously adjusts humidification output according to ambient humidity, reduces condensate, and maximizes patient comfort.
- More reasonable and accurate pressure adjustment to ensure a comfortable night's sleep.
- Generated QR code after every night use, use BreathCare+ App to interpret usage data and easily download the app from Google Play Store or the App Store.
What is Included:
- 1 x BreathCare Cpap Unit
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quality Certificate
- 1 x Micro SD Card
- 3 x Filters (2 spare & 1 in machine)
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Powercord
- 1 x Breathcare Tube
- 1 x Full Face Mask
- 1 x Water Container
- 1 x Easy Carry Bag
Nappi Code: 1096888-001
This unit carries a warranty of 1 Year from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the unit only. The warranty does not apply to any of the accessories.