Balanced Body Trapeze Springs are heavy-duty springs designed to be used with your Pilates Trapeze Table. These springs are made of high-quality steel and are available in a variety of tension levels to suit different levels of strength and exercise intensity.
Balanced Body Trapeze Springs are designed to provide a full range of resistance training for Pilates and other exercise routines. They are made with high-quality nickel-plated carbon steel and feature a durable chrome finish. The springs are available in a variety of sizes and colors to suit your needs. Each spring is designed with a unique combination of strength and flexibility to provide optimal resistance. The springs can be used for a variety of exercises and can be adjusted to increase or decrease the level of difficulty. The springs are also great for increasing stability and improving coordination. With Balanced Body Reformers Springs, you can get the most out of your workout.
Balanced Body Signature Springs™ are built with custom nickel-plated carbon steel. Electroless nickel-plating (ENP) is an environmentally-sensitive plating process that minimizes the chances for hydrogen embrittlement (microscopic cracks in the steel, which could lead to breakage). Additionally, custom color-coded hooks swivel freely inside tapered ends, reducing stress and making Balanced Body Signature Springs™ last longer.
All these factors ensure Balanced Body Signature Springs™ delivers quieter, superior performance under strenuous use and the very best in Pilates springs.
When to Replace Your Trapeze Springs:
- Balanced Body recommends changing springs after 3000 hours of use, that’s 5 hours a day, 5 days a week, 50 weeks a year, for 2-4 years.
- Or when springs have corrosion, kinks/bends, or coil separations.
- Closely inspect the inside of each snap clip. The metal on the snap clip is softer than the eyebolt, causing wear on the inside of the snap clip. A trap spring with noticeable snap clip wear should be replaced.
- Push-through bar springs can be over-bent, causing bends and coil separation when this happens the spring should be replaced.
- Trap springs can be overstretched with improper open chain positioning and use. Overstretched springs will have bends and coil separations when this happens the spring should be replaced.
Long Trapeze Spring Resistance:
- Yellow - Light
- Purple - Medium
- Red - Heavy
Trapeze Spring Length:
- Standard Trapeze Springs (Arm Springs): 64cm with Snaps
- Long Trapeze Springs (Leg Springs): 79cm with Snaps
Standard Trapeze Configurations:
- CenterLine® Cadillac: 1 Red, 1 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Gray, 2 White, 2 Red (Long)
- CenterLine® Pole System: 1 Red, 1 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Gray, 2 Red (Long)
- Ped-a-Pul: 2 Yellow
- Pilates Springboard™: 2 Yellow, 2 Purple (Long)
- Pilates Springboard™ with Push-Through Bar: 2 Yellow, 2 Purple (Long); and 2 Blue OR 2 Red
- Reformer Trapeze Combination™ (Trapeze Table): 2 Yellow, 2 Blue, 2 Red, 2 Black, 2 Yellow (Long), 2 Purple (Long)
- Tower for Allegro® Reformer: 2 Yellow, 2 Blue, 2 Yellow (Long), 2 Purple (Long)
- Tower for Allegro® 2 Reformer: 2 Yellow, 2 Blue, 2 Yellow (Long), 2 Purple (Long)
- Tower for Studio/Clinical Reformer: 2 Yellow, 2 Blue, 2 Yellow (Long), 2 Purple (Long)
- Trapeze Table: 2 Yellow, 2 Blue, 2 Red, 2 Black, 2 Yellow (Long), 2 Purple (Long)
- Wall Tower: 2 Yellow, 2 Blue, 2 Yellow (Long), 2 Purple (Long)
Nappi Code: None
This product comes with a limited 2-year warranty.