The Balanced Body Pilates Clinical Reformer® facilitates safe and rapid rehabilitation for orthopaedic, neurologic and chronic pain conditions. For 40 years, Balanced Body has worked with rehabilitation professionals to develop the features that make our Clinical Reformer® a versatile and practical rehabilitation tool.
Offering unsurpassed adjustability, the Clinical Reformer® combines the most innovative Footbar and Springbar systems available. The revolutionary Infinity Footbar® and Revo Springbar systems give you more than 160 adjustable, locking positions. This allows you to accommodate people of virtually any height and level of ability, including children. Used by clinicians in private practice, rehabilitation facilities and hospitals worldwide, our Clinical Reformer® provides superior performance under the rigours of daily rehabilitation use.
- Retractable metal risers are easy to calibrate and allow for quick mat conversions. Risers lock into 4 positions for accurate adjustment.
- Hand-finished frame with a top-grade catalyzed conversion lacquer and lustrous satin finish.
- Adjustable risers with swivel pulleys that allow variable angles of resistance — ropes can be pulled easily in any direction. Pulleys can be elevated from 2” to 13” (5cm to 33cm) above the frame.
- Built-in Standing Platform, 27” x 4.5” (69cm x 11cm), with 24” x 3.5” (61cm x 9cm) rubberized non-slip surface for safety.
- Frame pre-drilled for Tower Retrofit Kit and Proprioception T-Bar mount.
- Heavy-duty hardware throughout. Aluminum parts are anodized to reduce friction, prevent oxidation, and eliminate “black dust.”
- Infinity Footbar provides five vertical and 32 horizontal positions to fit patients of all heights, including children. As you increase or decrease the distance between carriage and footbar, the carriage travel distance remains the same.
- Easily adjusted Revo Springbar™ system features 5 positions with 30.5cm range.
Carriage, Straps, and Handles Features:
- The precision carriage tracking system creates an ultra-smooth, virtually silent ride. Our 8-wheel system features four custom-built vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four adjustable sidewheels to guide the carriage smoothly down the track. All wheels are built with Abec 3 bearings.
- The padded headrest moves vertically in 3 positions: 2 above the carriage, 1 level with the carriage.
- Padded shoulder rests are sculpted for comfort, with posts that hold ropes off the floor. The Balanced Body TwistLock™ system lets you quickly adjust shoulder rests to 2.5cm wider spacing for larger clients, or remove them entirely to convert to a mat system.
- Carriage custom stability padding. Upholstered in heavy-gauge vinyl. Details below.
- Safety-rated climbing ropes are secured by nautical cam cleats. Rope length adjustments are quick and easy.
- Accurate springs ensure risers can consistently repeat movements.
- Exclusively offered by Balanced Body, these are the longest-lasting springs available.
- Durable nickel-plated springs with tapered ends and swivel hooks.
- The 6-spring format enables you to configure up to 46 resistances. Your choice of spring weights. Standard configuration: 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium), 1 Yellow (very light), 1 green (heavy).
What is Included:
- 1 x Sitting Box Standard: 42cm x 74cm x 29cm in size.
- 1 x Padded Jumpboard
- 1 x Oversized Standing Platform.
- 1 x Pair Padded Double Loops
- 1 x Foot Strap
- 1 x Pair Neoprene® handles
- 1 x Pair Padded Single D-Ring Loops
- 1 x Pair Adjustable thigh cuffs
- 1 x Pair ankle cuffs
- 6 x Signature Springs
- 1 x Blue
- 3 x Red
- 1 x Yellow
- 1 x Green
Nappi Code: None
This product carries a lifetime warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty applies to the unit only. This warranty does not apply to any of the accessories.